Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Necessities

Although the past few months have flown by with an array of tasks, situations and problems occurring life seems at somewhat of a stand still right now…in this moment.

You always hope the new year will ring in wishes come true, dreams progressing and often a few happier times. As I look back at my first year back home I realize how necessary it is to have people in your life that truly see you. I absolutely adore the handful of those in my life that mold my heart, tune my voice and tweak my moods. The obvious being my brother, my Jordan and my Flo but also included a few others that have made moments worth remembering.

This year was my transition stage. That in between time from being college student to adulthood. That stage of being unsure whether to sleep in and call in sick or having a salary paycheck with health benefits. Was the Thursday night out worth the lagging the next morning? (probably!) Although I still will be continuing school this next year, along with it comes that full time non kid job and my first closing on a house. Life happens without you looking usually, it's when you begin living it that life starts actually feeling.

When growing into yourself feels beautiful, when spending money on the impulsive plane ride to see your girls means memories and that moment when you realize that life simply wouldn't be as sweet without the broken hearts, the ear ringing music, the embarrassing moments and the hugs from those that complete your world.

No comments:

Post a Comment