Monday, June 26, 2006

Paint Blotches

"Why would you want to give all of this up?"

Sadly humorous when a third party sheds light on your world and sees things that you were so selfishly trying to deny. No matter how small they are. With that being said, I have once again become a fan of back yard lawn chairs, vast emptiness and lightening bugs.

I daydream too much lately. Often left with unanswered questions that in reality, don't even need answering, just a pondering of thoughts that tease emotions. I find that after the whirlwind of tangents, memories and far fetched scenarios I'm often more equipped than I originally thought.

I feel as though those intertwined with my life for so long are fading away. Perhaps not a fade but a hue of color that might not match my current blotch. And for this, life changes. Leaving open spots for the hand that intertwines with mine that it leaves me breathless, the friend that just knows, the roommate that laughs hysterically when you trip over the chair and that sigh of relief when you finally accept that it is all wonderful.

Lifes beauty...ever changing.

*sigh*

"You search much deeper within through the way things appear youre looking into my heart" - Matt Redman

Blessed with capes made of blankets, bad days that you smile at the end, a car that is having oil issues but a car nonetheless, friends that come to visit, a that hug by a parent that heals for that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment