Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sweetness in a Smile

Im a firm believer in things happening for a reason. Situations that arise, people that imprint our hearts and mishaps that mold our path.

As I stare my future in the face I love how unsure I am about things. A feeling that before a few months ago was seemingly such a travesty. Realizing the possibilities that present themselves will all fall into the proper puzzle piece and in due time form something beautiful.

Having a childlike faith is starting to become easier. My father once told me Life is so much more simple when you believe in God. Such a small sentence with an intricate definition and understanding. How breathtaking and humbling all at the same time.

I used to think my heart wouldnt heal from ignorant manboys, placing yet another body six feet under and watching those that are the closest to me downward spiral. Finding with time that if I didnt know what it meant to hurt I wouldnt know what it felt like to heal.

Healing hurts. Healing demands you take responsibility for actions. Healing makes you be held accountable.

Learning day by day.healing is one of my favorite things. Without it a smile wouldnt seem as sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment