Monday, April 10, 2006

Your randomness never ceases to amaze me

The Burger King King scares me
I seriously dont understand post office hours. The man delivers to you but youre not home because you have a 9-5 job, so they leave a note that you can pick it up from 9-5.
I like my name in cursive. I enjoy the loopy loops.
The song The Boy Who Cried Wolf by Val Emmich. I really want to know what he did and if she forgave him.
If you dont believe in Jesus, why do you think we are here?
Is it strange to like chocolate and like peanuts but not to like peanut MMs?
Im still upset James Blunt was a no show at the St. Pete concert.
Is it sad that the fact that NY is in last place in the East makes me smile? (okay they are tied now)
The A&E channel really IS amazing.
Im so watching the Gospel of Judas April 13th, National Geographic is just as amazing.
So your friend wants a fun ringtone for when they call, but then you realize youre the one that looks stupid when your phone rings hit me baby one more time not them.
I dont believe in horoscopes but that bulletin about the birthday months really is right on.
Its probably unprofessional to listen to my Ipod while at work, I do it anyway.
My cell phone didnt ring once today.
If I could wear my fuzzy robe 24/7 I think I would.
Ennui really is the coolest word.
Have you ever watched the Wizard of Oz with it muted and listening to Pink Floyds Dark Side of the Moon interesting.
I really like Jason Mrazs version of I Melt With You
I want purple tennis shoes. I dont think I own anything purple.
The day it snows in Florida, I want to be there.
Dog hair is one of the worst things to clean ever.
I still cant get my Ipod radio transmitter to work properly.
What ever happened to the rap duo Kris Kross?
Today I filled out a recommendation card at Bass Pro Shops that the eagle soaring over the water should have a fish in its talons. Yes I really wrote that.
A filing cabinet tried to eat my foot today.
Jack Johnson's "Banana Pancakes" gets stuck in my head.
I really want to be on the Amazing Race

No comments:

Post a Comment