Saturday, May 5, 2007

You can't wait your whole life just waiting

Continue praying, keeping alert and always thanking God – Colossians 4:2

I currently feel a lack of motivation toward future goals. This is a new feeling to me. I have always had some form of plan packed inside the web of thoughts. I am at a stand still. I know the goal, I see it but that whole how do you get there concept keeps smacking me in the face.

I suppose what it comes down to is fear. It's the age old "you won't know till you try"

Who even said that?

I am in a rut but it's a comfy rut nonetheless causing my lack of motivation to be seemingly acceptable. That makes me cringe. It makes me harder on myself than probably needed and thus trying to convince myself that 'oh just a little longer, wait it out' should suffice. Well that's just stupid. You can wait your whole life…just waiting.

I spent my last months in Fl worrying/caring about people near and dear to my heart, I spent the first year at home doing the same thing. I do feel my time is now. It took me about five months to realize this but the feelings/emotions/situations I managed to get myself into… opened it up for me.
It's just life.

I am who I am and that's enough for some people and not for others. Deal with it.

If some things don't work out how you wanted then that's okay.

If you screw something up, fix it or stop whining about it and move on.

Just because you put effort into something, don't expect those results from others.

Your actions can truly come back two fold, so be kind. (it beats the situations I have observed lately)

A beautiful heart shared some kind words with me the other day in regard to what you see in a person when you look them straight in the eye. She reminded me of some things and I thank her for that.

I guess the only thing left to do…

Is just do.

No comments:

Post a Comment