Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Urban Outfitters

So anyone that knows me, knows that I'm an online shopping addict. I'm not talking about a shirt here, a baseball cap there. No no my friends, I'm talking over 50% of my closet and surrounding objects throughout the house.
Which leads me to my little story…it's not unusual to have a package for me at the door; if you have lived with me you know this. So as of today I was expecting a package from Urban Outfitters that contained some frames and a mirror. I checked the UPS tracking today….it was to arrive.
I noticed it wasn't on the table or outside today and thought 'hmm where is my package?"

I'm on the phone chit chatting away and I hear a thump outside…so I peer out the peephole and the UPS man is walking away, I open the door and he says "do you want me to bring that inside? The bottom is about to fall out, it's been falling apart all day" I say yes and he brings it inside.

The box is pretty mangled and falling apart and I'm opening it while still talking on the phone and I'm thinking 'gosh whatever this box as been through, I hope none of my stuff is broken' and as I move the air bubbly packages out of the way I see my frames and a box with my mirror…BUT….

As I take a longer look I see boxes that shouldn't be there. Hmm what are they? Eight boxes total…..

I pick one box up and low and behold…..they are centerfire pistol cartridges. A quick add up….yes folks I have just been given 400 bullets. What the !?!
I promptly flipped the box over and saw my Urban Outfitters address was intact.

One box had opened up and there were lose bullets rolling around the bottom of the box, so after placing those back….I'm the proud owner of 397 bullets, for a 45.

Who knew Urban Outfitters sold bullets.

No comments:

Post a Comment