Monday, November 6, 2006

The Perfect Blossom is a Rare Thing

I've been pretty overwhelmed with life's little uncertainties lately. I can't help but worry, wonder or try to over analyze…everything.

My worrisome attitude ebbs and flows constantly. At this moment I'm at peace though. Calm and collected while it rushes around me. Life is so beautifully messy it's a wonder why I tried so hard to color in the lines when I was little.

I'm still unsure about pretty much everything in my path right now but I'm learning to alleviate some of the negative focus. Spending too much time worrying, contemplating instead of doing makes your life so nonliving.

I will always worry I am built this way but each day I am also being built to be content. Not to stand for less but to embrace what I have been given. Faith that friendships with those that are real truly are a rarity and should be held onto forever, hugs from certain people make you feel more safe that you ever thought, looking inside yourself for strength can change a situation completely and faith in life is what makes things so complicated yet so unbelievably worth it.

"The perfect blossom is a rare thing. You could spend your life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life."

I am humbled, blessed and amazingly thankful of the world I have been given

No comments:

Post a Comment